[NEohioPAL]Male actor looking for upcoming feature-legth film projects...

meowmixcheesestix at juno.com meowmixcheesestix at juno.com
Tue Aug 14 08:05:08 PDT 2007

----__JWM__J41c6.167eS.2781M

Hello-
I'm an actor based just outside the Cleveland area with a rather impress=
ive and steadily growing resume. I've had steady work in film for the la=
st year and currently I've wrapped my latest project. With my schedule n=
ow free, I'm hoping to become involved with a new project soon, preferab=
ly one based in the horror genre, although I am truly open to whatever w=
ork I can get.
If anyone has any information on any upcoming full-length film-projects =
starting up in or around the Cleveland area please contact me. I have he=
adshots and resume available on request.
E-Mail- Meowmixcheesestix at juno.com
Thank you,
William R. Conners

________________________________________________________________________=

Send your friends personalized video messages!
Sign up for a FREE Juno account and start sending Video Mail today!
http://track.juno.com/s/lc?u=3Dhttp://account.juno.com/s/cart?action=3Da=
ddToCart%26offerId=3DfreeVideo%26sep=3Dssc%26group=3DfreeVideo%26mailTyp=
e=3Dvideo%26refcd=3DJUEML0707VDO

----__JWM__J41c6.167eS.2781M

<P>I'm an actor based just outside the Cleveland area with a rather impr=
essive and steadily growing resume. I've had steady work in film for the=
 last year and currently I've wrapped my latest project. With my schedul=
e now free, I'm hoping to become involved with a new project soon, prefe=
rably one based in the horror genre, although I am truly open to whateve=
r work I can get.</P>
<P>If anyone has any information on any upcoming full-length film-projec=
ts starting up in or around the Cleveland area please contact me. I have=
 headshots and resume available on request.</P>
<P>E-Mail- <A href=3D"mailto:Meowmixcheesestix at juno.com">Meowmixcheesest=
ix at juno.com</A></P>
<P>Thank you,</P>
<P>William R. Conners</P></html>
?action=3DaddToCart%26offerId=3DfreeVideo%26sep=3Dssc%26group=3DfreeVide=
o%26mailType=3Dvideo%26refcd=3DJUEML0707VDO">Send your friends personali=
zed video messages!<br>Sign up for a FREE Juno account and start sending=

----__JWM__J41c6.167eS.2781M--