[NEohioPAL]Auditions for Dracula: The Musical? in Ashtabula

Douglas Anderson douglas.e.anderson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 09:35:44 PDT 2007

------=_Part_64284_10646326.1187109344728

The Ashtabula Arts Center's GB Theatre announces auditions for Rick Abbot's
batty comedy, "Dracula: The Musical?". Auditions will be held at the Arts
Center Sunday, August 19th, from 6-8 p.m., and Monday and Tuesday, August
20th and 21st, from 7-9 p.m. Roles are available for four men and four
women, ages 16 and above.

Auditioners should prepare a one-minute song and one-minute monologue; comic
songs and monologues are preferred. An accompanist will be available for
auditions, but auditioners must provide sheet music -- no a cappella
auditions. Those auditioning may also be asked to read from the script.
Comedic timing and delivery will count for more than musical virtuosity.

Directed by Douglas Eric Anderson, "Dracula: The Musical?" is a hilarious
fang-in-cheek look at the familiar vampire story. Performance dates will be
October 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 19, and 20. Sunday performances are at 3 p.m.,
and all other shows will be at 8 p.m.

--
"My dear little librarian, pile up enough tomorrows and you'll find
you've collected nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays.  I don't know

------=_Part_64284_10646326.1187109344728

The Ashtabula Arts Center's GB Theatre announces auditions for Rick Abbot's batty comedy, "Dracula: The Musical?".  Auditions will be held at the Arts Center Sunday, August 19th, from 6-8 p.m., and Monday and Tuesday, August 20th and 21st, from 7-9
p.m.  Roles are available for four men and four women, ages 16 and above.<br><br>Auditioners should prepare a one-minute song and one-minute monologue; comic songs and monologues are preferred.  An accompanist will be available for auditions, but auditioners must provide sheet music -- no a cappella auditions.  Those auditioning may also be asked to read from the script.  Comedic timing and delivery will count for more than musical virtuosity.
about you, but I'd like to make today worth remembering."  --Harold<br>Hill in The Music Man, by Meredith Willson

------=_Part_64284_10646326.1187109344728--