[NEohioPAL]SHORT NOTICE ACTRESS NEEDED: Saturday, August 18th

Craig Knowles craigknowles at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 10:25:24 PDT 2007

I have a team entered in the 48 Hour Film Contest (www.48hourfilm.com) and
we need a few actresses to be in our film.

For those unfamiliar with the contest, on Friday all teams will draw a genre
out of a hat and then have 48 hours to complete a film in that genre.
Possibilities include: Romance, Spy, Comedy, Drama, Sci-fi, Musical,
Western, etc.

Since we won't know what the film will even be about until Friday night when
the drawing takes place, we need to have several actresses lined up that can
work all day Saturday on the filming if required.

Roughly, we're looking for a 20-45 YEAR-OLD FEMALE (to match the age range
of our actors) or two that would be available the entire day Saturday to
join our team and take part in the contest.