[NEohioPAL]Looking for Bad Actors and Actresses-hehe

Maureen Dempsey fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 13:56:48 PDT 2007

--0-1050732798-1187557008=:89557

I love the subject line looking for "good actors and actresses."

  As if any of you really think you are bad.

  Well I personally don't look for good actors when I am casting because GOOD actors are not enough.  I don't work with people who feel that good is good enough for them.  We strive for "GREAT."

  I AM LOOKING FOR ACTORS STRIVING FOR GREATNESS!

  My students are not satisfied with good.  We work hard to make it GREAT!

  TV and Film Acting Workshop every Monday Night at 7pm.
  $12 per workshop
  No need to prepare, no need to register, just come by
This class will be closing its open registration policy shortly so if you have been considering checking us out, now is the time before it becomes invitation only.

  214 N. Hambden St.
  Chardon, Ohio 44024

  There is a carpool that comes from the west side.  email me if you need information.

  http://www.hollywoodprep.com/wow.htm

  Maureen Dempsey
  440-313-8326

--0-1050732798-1187557008=:89557

      <hr size=1>Shape Yahoo! in your own image.

--0-1050732798-1187557008=:89557--