[NEohioPAL]piano tuning

rachel green mads1063 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 05:53:50 PDT 2007

--0-83486794-1187787230=:56682

I figure someone on this list might know a good piano tuner.  Also, if anyone can give me an idea of what a fair price would be for tuning I would greatly appreicate it.
  Thank you :)

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
--0-83486794-1187787230=:56682

      <hr size=1>Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! <br><a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48223/*http://get.games.yahoo.com/proddesc?gamekey=monopolyherenow">Play Monopoly Here and Now</a> (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.
--0-83486794-1187787230=:56682--