[NEohioPAL]Fx Make-up

Tim Corrigan tcorrigan82 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 23 07:19:08 PDT 2007

--0-206855114-1187878748=:7060

Fx Make-up

  Unfortunately, the Make-up Class for Tri-C West has been cancelled for this semester.  If you are still interested in the class please email me: tcorrigan82 at sbcglobal.net and I will be sure to mention it to the Dean for the spring semester.  Sorry to all of those that did not get the chance to sign up in time.

  On a side note, I will be doing custom make-up fx jobs and Halloween masks for the season.  Contact me via email if you're interested in that.

  Timothy M. Corrigan