[NEohioPAL]Film Actor/Crew Submissions Requested

Path of the Wind thepathofthewind at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 10:22:38 PDT 2007

--0-57522230-1187889758=:90117

We are currently taking submissions from anyone interested in working on PATH OF THE WIND, an independent feature length film scheduled to be shot in the Cleveland area in October.

  We are looking for non-union actors and actresses for principal and extra roles. We are also seeking production and technical crew to fill out our small but highly professional crew. There may be some pay involved for certain roles and crew positions and all will be compansated with copy and credit.

  Please submit headshots and/or resumes ASAP to thepathofthewind at yahoo.com

  Thank you

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
--0-57522230-1187889758=:90117

<DIV>We are currently taking submissions from anyone interested in working on PATH OF THE WIND, an independent feature length film scheduled to be shot in the Cleveland area in October.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>We are looking for non-union actors and actresses for principal and extra roles. We are also seeking production and technical crew to fill out our small but highly professional crew. There may be some pay involved for certain roles and crew positions and all will be compansated with copy and credit.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Please submit headshots and/or resumes ASAP to <A href="http://us.f456.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=thepathofthewind@yahoo.com" target=_blank rel=nofollow><FONT color=#003399>thepathofthewind at yahoo.com</FONT></A> </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Thank you</DIV><p>

      <hr size=1>Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.<br><a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48246/*http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/;_ylc=X3oDMTE5cDF2bXZzBF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDZ3JlZW4tY2VudGVy">Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.</a><p>
      <hr size=1>Be a better Globetrotter. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48254/*http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/_ylc=X3oDMTI5MGx2aThyBF9TAzIxMTU1MDAzNTIEX3MDMzk2NTQ1MTAzBHNlYwNCQUJwaWxsYXJfTklfMzYwBHNsawNQcm9kdWN0X3F1ZXN0aW9uX3BhZ2U-?link=list&sid=396545469">Get better travel answers </a>from someone who knows.<br>Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

--0-57522230-1187889758=:90117--