[NEohioPAL]AERY PLAY FESTIVAL presents Terry Sandler's one-act drama on 9/7/07

terry sandler terrysandler at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 11:21:50 PDT 2007

<P>Hello Fred, friends, and colleagues of NE Ohio:</P>
<P>I hope everyone is having a terrific summer in Ohio!!! It seems like it was only yesterday I was in the midst of all the artistic talent and energy. I hope you're all keeping the theatre alive and vibrant!!!  </P>
<P>I wanted to take a moment to share some exciting news. A one-act play I wrote entitled "WHEN THE BEDBUGS BITE" was accepted into the Aery Theatre Play Festival held in Garrison, NY. I wrote this piece back in 2002 and will finally receive its stage debut on Friday, September 7 @ 7pm. I will be directing and acting in the piece, along with two students at mine from Newburgh Free Academy (where I currently teach theatre arts). </P>
<P>What's really nice about this particular festival, is that the audience gets to vote on two works they feel worthy enough to move onto the next round. Consider it "American Idol" for playwrights. The evening will feature three other fresh and original one-act plays that should give the audience a chance to see the type of theatre we don't always get to see.  For more information, please feel free to visit the Depot Theatre's website at <A href="http://www.philipstowndepottheatre.org"><FONT color=#000099>www.philipstowndepottheatre.org</FONT></A> </P>
<P>Be well and come visit NY,</P>
<P>Terry<BR></P>
<DIV> </DIV><BR>