[NEohioPAL]CIM GRADUATE PIANIST/MUSIC DIRECTOR AVAILABLE FOR '07 - '08 SEASON

Christopher Brian Chung cbc5 at case.edu
Fri Aug 24 18:54:59 PDT 2007

--------------070807080209060803090002

--------------000005080408070801010408

To: NEohioPal Subscribers

My name is Christopher Chung and I am taking appointments for the 2007-08=
 school year.  I have numerous musical theater credits as Music Director,=
 Pit Conductor, Rehearsal Pianist, & Pit Musician.  I have worked with Ly=
nnette Guttman, David Gooding, Maryann Nagel, Leilani Barrett, Mr. Fujimo=
to [St. Ignatius HS], Playhouse Square, Rabbit Run Theatre [Madison, OH],=
 Near West Theatre, Westlake High School, Kalliope Stage, and numerous ot=
hers.  I recently graduated from the Cleveland Institute of Music with my=
 Bachelor's Degree in Piano Performance.  I am currently working on my Ma=
ster's Degree which I should have by next spring.  *This will be my last =
and final year in Cleveland*, since I will be moving to NYC right after c=
ommencement.  I also teach Fundamentals of Musical Theater Singing at the=
 Beck Center for the Arts.  If you are interested in hiring me as an inde=
pendent contractor for any production please feel free to contact me by e=
mail first.  If you would like to view my career kit [bio, resume, curric=
ulum vitae, & professional references] please email me.  I will email you=
 back promptly with the career kit in Adobe PDF format.  Fees are negotia=
ble and are determined on a case-by-case basis.

Best,
Christopher Chung
Cleveland Institute of Music '07 [Master's ant. '08]
AFM Local 4 Member
cbc5 at case.edu

##

This message [including any attachments] contains confidential informatio=
n intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law=
=2E  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this messag=
e promptly.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or=
 the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

--------------000005080408070801010408

<head>
</head>
 style="font-family: -moz-fixed; font-size: 11px;" lang="x-western">
<pre wrap=""><big>To: NEohioPal Subscribers

My name is Christopher Chung and I am taking appointments for the 2007-08 school year.  I have numerous musical theater credits as Music Director, Pit Conductor, Rehearsal Pianist, & Pit Musician.  I have worked with Lynnette Guttman, David Gooding, Maryann Nagel, Leilani Barrett, Mr. Fujimoto [St. Ignatius HS], Playhouse Square, Rabbit Run Theatre [Madison, OH], Near West Theatre, Westlake High School, Kalliope Stage, and numerous others.  I recently graduated from the Cleveland Institute of Music with my Bachelor's Degree in Piano Performance.  I am currently working on my Master's Degree which I should have by next spring.  <font

Best,
Christopher Chung
Cleveland Institute of Music '07 [Master's ant. '08]
AFM Local 4 Member
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:cbc5 at case.edu">cbc5 at case.edu</a>

##
<small>
This message [including any attachments] contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message promptly.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.</small>

</big></pre>

--------------000005080408070801010408--

--------------070807080209060803090002

begin:vcard