[NEohioPAL]Windsong Chorus Open for New Members for Fall Season

Windsong Chorus windsongchorus at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 21:41:33 PDT 2007

--0-192974112-1188189693=:80318

Windsong, Cleveland's Feminist Chorus, is welcoming singers for the fall season.
  We rehearse on Sunday afternoons from 6 to 8pm at Archwood UCC in
Cleveland, and perform two full concerts per year.
We sing in a wide variety of styles, including classical, jazz, swing, and musical theater, and our singers have varying levels of musical/choral experience.
  No audition is necessary - just a desire to sing great music in the community of some terrific women.

  See us at the Peace Show on Labor Day at 2pm downtown near the Free Stamp
Check out our website at http://www.windsongchorus.org
  And feel free to call director Karen Weaver at 216 525-0520
  or e-mail us at Info at windsongchorus.org

We begin rehearsals for our next performance Sunday, September 9 (near the corner of Archwood and Pearl just south of the West 25th I-71 exit )

--0-192974112-1188189693=:80318

 href="mailto:Info at windsongchorus.org">Info at windsongchorus.org</A></FONT></FONT></div>  <div><FONT face=Tahoma><BR>We begin rehearsals for our next performance <STRONG>Sunday, September 9 </STRONG>(near the corner of Archwood and Pearl just south of the West 25th I-71 exit ) <BR></FONT><BR><BR></div><p>
      <hr size=1>Choose the right car based on your needs.
Check out <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48518/*http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/;_ylc=X3oDMTE3NWsyMDd2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDY2FyLWZpbmRlcg-- ">Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.</a>

--0-192974112-1188189693=:80318--