[NEohioPAL]Bus Stop Directed by Brian Zoldessy

Zoldessy, Brian Brian.Zoldessy at tri-c.edu
Mon Aug 27 08:45:25 PDT 2007

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7E8C1.4F1EA852

Hello Cleveland --
=20
I will be directing Bus Stop by William Inge, for The Hudson Players =
this fall (auditions Sept. 16 & 17 - production opens Nov. 1 - 17 - =
official posting to follow), and I would like to invite any interested =
Cleveland performers to the auditions.  The Barlow Center, where the =
company is located, houses is a wonderful, small proscenium space and =
Inge's script is one of his most popular and best written pieces (and =
some of his most memorable characters created).  The drive to Hudson is =
not as long as you may think ( location/directions on their website) and =
similar to the time I directed The Odd Couple for Rabbit Run, we =
Clevelanders can car-pool, which worked out very well for all of us. =20
=20
If you are interested and would like further info, please call me at =
216-987-2338.
=20
Thanks, and all the best for a wonderful and healthy 2007-08 theatre =
season!
=20
bz =20
=20
                                                                         =
         =20
                                                                         =
       ROLES AVAILABLE: (Non-AEA)
=20
                                                                         =
      Elma - waitress - High School student
=20
                                                                         =
 Grace - restaurant owner - mid 30's - 40's
=20
                                                                         =
   Will Masters - Sheriff - mid 30's/early 40's=20
=20
                                                                         =
    Cherie - a chanteuse - early/mid/late 20's
=20
                                                                Dr. =
Lyman - former college professor - late 30's - early 50's
=20
                                                                         =
         Carl - bus driver - mid 30's - 40's
=20
                                                                         =
  Virgil - ranch hand (Bo's best friend) - 40's
                                                                         =
      (ability to play guitar a major plus)
                                                                         =
    =20
                                                                         =
 Bo - young rancher/cowboy - early 20's

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7E8C1.4F1EA852

<HTML dir=3Dltr><HEAD>=0A=
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dunicode">=0A=
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16525" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>=0A=
<BODY>=0A=
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>=0A=
<DIV>Hello Cleveland --</DIV>=0A=
<DIV> </DIV>=0A=
<DIV>I will be directing <STRONG><EM>Bus Stop</EM></STRONG> by William =
Inge, for <STRONG><EM>The Hudson Players</EM></STRONG> this fall =
(auditions Sept. 16 & 17 - production opens Nov. 1 - 17 - official =
posting to follow), and I would like to invite any interested Cleveland =
performers to the auditions.  <STRONG><EM>The Barlow =
Center</EM></STRONG>, where the company is located, houses is =
a wonderful, small proscenium space and Inge's script is one of his most =
popular and best written pieces (and some of his most memorable =
characters created).  The drive to Hudson is not as long as you may =
think ( location/directions on their website) and similar to the time I =
directed <STRONG><EM>The Odd Couple</EM></STRONG> for <EM><STRONG>Rabbit =
Run</STRONG></EM>, we Clevelanders can car-pool, which worked out =
very well for all of us.  </DIV>=0A=
<DIV> </DIV>=0A=
<DIV>If you are interested and would like further info, please call me =
at 216-987-2338.</DIV>=0A=
<DIV> </DIV>=0A=
<DIV>Thanks, and all the best for a wonderful and healthy 2007-08 =
theatre season!</DIV>=0A=
<DIV> </DIV>=0A=
<DIV>bz  </DIV>=0A=
<DIV> </DIV>=0A=
<DIV> <STRONG>         =
            &=
nbsp;           &n=
bsp;           &nb=
sp;           &nbs=
p;           &nbsp=
;            =
</STRONG></DIV>=0A=
<DIV><STRONG>          =
            &=
nbsp;           &n=
bsp;           &nb=
sp;           &nbs=
p;           &nbsp=
;         ROLES AVAILABLE: =
(Non-AEA)</STRONG></DIV>=0A=
<DIV> </DIV>=0A=
<DIV>           &n=
bsp;           &nb=
sp;           &nbs=
p;           &nbsp=
;            =
            &=
nbsp;      Elma - waitress - High =
School student</DIV>=0A=
<DIV> </DIV>=0A=
<DIV>           &n=
bsp;           &nb=
sp;           &nbs=
p;           &nbsp=
;            =
            &=
nbsp; Grace - restaurant owner - mid 30's - 40's</DIV>=0A=
<DIV> </DIV>=0A=
<DIV>           &n=
bsp;           &nb=
sp;           &nbs=
p;           &nbsp=
;            =
            &=
nbsp;   Will Masters - Sheriff - mid 30's/early =
40's </DIV>=0A=
<DIV> </DIV>=0A=
<DIV>           &n=
bsp;           &nb=
sp;           &nbs=
p;           &nbsp=
;            =
            &=
nbsp;    Cherie - a chanteuse - =
early/mid/late 20's</DIV>=0A=
<DIV> </DIV>=0A=
<DIV>           &n=
bsp;           &nb=
sp;           &nbs=
p;           &nbsp=
;            =
    Dr. Lyman - former college professor - late =
30's - early 50's</DIV>=0A=
<DIV> </DIV>=0A=
<DIV>           &n=
bsp;           &nb=
sp;           &nbs=
p;           &nbsp=
;            =
            &=
nbsp;         =
Carl - bus driver - mid 30's - 40's</DIV>=0A=
<DIV> </DIV>=0A=
<DIV>           &n=
bsp;           &nb=
sp;           &nbs=
p;           &nbsp=
;            =
            &=
nbsp;  Virgil - ranch hand (Bo's best friend) - =
40's</DIV>=0A=
<DIV>           &n=
bsp;           &nb=
sp;           &nbs=
p;           &nbsp=
;            =
            &=
nbsp;      (ability to play guitar a major =
plus)</DIV>=0A=
<DIV>           &n=
bsp;           &nb=
sp;           &nbs=
p;           &nbsp=
;            =
            &=
nbsp;     </DIV>=0A=
<DIV>           &n=
bsp;           &nb=
sp;           &nbs=
p;           &nbsp=
            &=
nbsp; Bo - young rancher/cowboy - early =
20's</DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C7E8C1.4F1EA852--