[NEohioPAL]Openings for Voice Students

Keith Stiver keithstiver13 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 10:47:10 PDT 2007

     If you are interested in studying voice, I hope you will consider
contacting me at the Stiver Voice Studio in Cleveland Heights.
     I am a teacher with nearly 25 years experience working with singers of
classical music and musical theatre.  I currently have several students who
have been seen on the stages of many of the community theatres in NE Ohio,
and at the Beck Center.
     You can contact me either by email or phone (330.720.9330) to set up a
FREE trial lesson.  I have a limited number of openings, but will be happy
to meet with any interested singers.  If you are at least 14 years old and
want to sing better - whether for theatre, church, school, or for your own
pleasure, I may be the answer to your needs.

Keith Stiver