[NEohioPAL]question for our network

stealth stealth24_99 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 12:39:39 PDT 2007

--0-283551756-1188243579=:57359

We have many resources and networks in our city of cleveland.  I have an id=
ea for a network. ie the food network.    I would like to pitch a very comp=
elling network idea that truly will serve a mass audience and right now the=
re is a huge need, but never thought of.   How would one go about startingt=
 the ball rolling=0A=0A=0A       =0A_______________________________________=
_____________________________________________=0ABuilding a website is a pie=
ce of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.=0A=
--0-283551756-1188243579=:57359

ad><body><div style=3D"font-family:times new roman, new york, times, serif;=
font-size:12pt"><DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: times new roman=
, new york, times, serif">We have many resources and networks in our city o=
f cleveland.  I have an idea for a network. ie the food network. =
   I would like to pitch a very compelling network idea that trul=
y will serve a mass audience and right now there is a huge need, but never =
thought of.   How would one go about startingt the ball rolling</=
s.  =0ACheck out <a href=3D"http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=3D48518/*http://auto=
s.yahoo.com/carfinder/;_ylc=3DX3oDMTE3NWsyMDd2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsd=
GFncwRzbGsDY2FyLWZpbmRlcg-- ">Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.</a>=0A</bod=
y></html>
--0-283551756-1188243579=:57359--