[NEohioPAL]Sad News about Bill Kelly

jodibloser at cox.net jodibloser at cox.net
Tue Aug 28 04:39:31 PDT 2007

It is with extreme sadness that I must announce the death of Bill Kelly.  He passed away suddenly on Sunday from a stroke at the age of 58.

Bill was active in Cleveland Community Theatre for many years, and I know he touched a great many lives.  He was a wonderful, talented man, with an incredible mind, and an amazing sense of humor.  I counted myself lucky to be among his friends.  He will be more dearly missed than I can say.

The funeral will be held on Thursday at St. Patrick's church in West Park at 10:00 am.  The wake is Tuesday (today) 6-8 pm and Wednesday 4-8 pm at Chambers Funeral Home on Rocky River Drive.

The obituary can be found in the Plain Dealer, or on www.Cleveland.com.

--Jodi Bloser