[NEohioPAL]Zach Spetember Newsletter!

Tue Aug 28 09:22:52 PDT 2007

Printable Version of Tour Dates

*** The Zach Pack Newsletter ***
September 2007 Edition
 Howdy!

This summer has been flying by! Fall is just around the corner, which is
my favorite time of year. I love the colours and weather, and of course,
the pumpkin pie!!

This summer has been a wonderful touring time! My travels from Wyoming to
NYC to the Carolinas! Asheville was beautiful! I am looking forward to
going back soon! Read my blog about my travels.

Lots of big new things are in the works and will hopefully be released and
announced soon!

I. NEWS FLASH:
* "Distracted" was chosen as a Top 15 Finalist in the 11th Unisong
International Song Contest!

* First Act has added Zach to their Emerging Artist Sponsorship program!

* Zach and guitarist Charlie will be performing at the Atlantis Music
Conference in Atlanta at Smith's Olde Bar on September 20th at 10:30pm!

* Many papers and magazines will be running ads, reviews, previews, and
articles about Zach and the 2nd Annual Evening for Chuck! Papers such as
the Plain Dealer, the Sun Papers, the Akron Beacon, and much more! Check
your local papers to see if they have run one of these articles!

* Zach has been working on the new line up for the band, which will be
making more appearances in the near future. You will not want to miss
these shows!!

* Distracted has been chosen for Shatter Records A&R Compilation Vol. 1!
They had this to say about the song: One of the best tracks we've heard on
Sonicbids, hands down,  and we've heard thousands. This song has "single"
and "Top 40" written all over it. It has it all: a relaxed melody,
instantly recognizable hook, and an earnest and original pop/rock vocal.

* Zach's touching rendition of John Lennon's "Imagine" is now a part of
the Covers Project. Check them out and listen to the song!
http://www.thecoversproject.org

* WJCU 88.7 is now officially a AAA radio station (like 91.3 WAPS The
Summit)! And, they have been spinning Zach's Face With a View CD very
heavily! The new Live CD will go into rotation in the next few weeks as
well! Listen in, and call in and request more Zach!!

* Zach has been picked up on almost 200 new stations, websites, and
internet radio stations this month, including American Idol Underground,
Sven's World on Live 365, Garageband, Fredio.com, MVY Radio, WDYN, and
Kansas City Radio!! Visit the "News" section of the website to get the
up-to-date list!

* A new video has been added to the Zach Press Kit page!

*This year is going to be a big year for  Zach. We need all the help we
can get from the Z-Team! There will be big shows, releases, new pics,
songs, etc! We really need YOUR help to get the buzz out, to get new fans
turned on to the music and the community of the Zach Pack. It's easy to
help, and doesn't take a whole lot of time. Posts will be placed on the
myspace group board (message board on the main site) about specific needs.

* The Z-TEAM has arrived! You can be a part of this great group of Zach
fans that help spread my music, website, and name through the avenues of
the internet! Email management at zachmusic.net for more info or ask Z Team
members at the next show! Thank you all for helping me get over 150,000
hits on the website, www.zachmusic.net the last few months straight!! Keep
passing on the love of my music and my website to friends!! As you know,
the passing along of the love of my music to your friends and other folks
you know is the best way to spread my music across the globe, and to get
more and more great people coming out to the live show!

* Zachmusic.net has become an Amazon.com Affiliate. This means that you
can shop Amazon.com from my site, buy stuff, and I will get a percentage
of the sale. This is a wonderful way to help keep the site maintained,
growing, and continually staying ahead of the curve. So go to the site,
and visit Amazon.com and start buying all your book, movie, and music
needs!!! I will be placing some personal recommendations on my myspace
page  www.myspace.com/zach, in the near future.

* The official Buffalo ZEF Records website is up and running! Check out
this new Creative Arts Community! www.buffalozef.net .

*Zach has been asked to help out with music for a program to help teach
and reach autistic children!

THIS WEEK:

28  • Enjoy the Full Moon!

31  • House Concert  •  (Akron, OH)  • 8:00pm.  Zach loves to perform
House Concerts! Not only that, these are some of the most moving intimate
performances Zach does. If you'd like Zach to perform for you, email
booking at buffalozef.net.

1  • Mustard Seed Cafe  •  (3885 W. Market St, Akron/Fairlawn) • 6:00pm.

II. SCHEDULE:

September:

1  • Mustard Seed Cafe  •  (3885 W. Market St, Akron/Fairlawn)  • 6:00pm.

3  • Happy Labor Day!

5  • "That's Life" •  (Fox 8 TV) • 10::30am. Zach will be appearing on
this wonderful morning show hosted by Robin Swoboda promoting the 2nd
Annual Evening for Chuck. His music will be played throughout the show,
which starts at 10:00am.

5  • Scene Magazine • An article about the 2nd Annual Evening for Chuck
and Zach will be in this issue!

5  • Free Times Magazine • An article about the 2nd Annual Evening for
Chuck and Zach will be in this issue!

5  • Mimi's  Magazine • An article about the 2nd Annual Evening for Chuck
and Zach will be in this issue!

5  • Northside •  (111 N. Main St, Akron 44308)  •  8:00pm. Very special
show! Many of you got a sneak peak at this new line up during the special
Prince set that brought the house down at the Lime Spider. You won't want
to miss this!

7  • 91.3 WAPS The Summit •  (91.3 FM, 913thesummit.com) • 10:00am. Zach
and Kyle Vincent will be live on air with Bill Hall promoting the 2nd
Annual Evening for Chuck, and performing live!

7  • Maize Valley Winery •  (6193 Edison St. NE (St. Rt. 619) Hartville,
Ohio 44632 330-877-8344)  •  7:30pm. Maize Valley is a great winery, with
good food, and great little market, and a warm and intimate atmosphere!

7  • Jim Chenot's Snadbox •  (91.3 FM, 913thesummit.com)  •  11:00pm. Jim
Chenot's wonderful radio show will have Zach as a guest to perform and to
promote the 2nd Annual Evening for Chuck.

9  • Happy Grandparents Day!

9 • 2nd Annual AN EVENING FOR CHUCK  •  Musica (Market and Main St in
Akron) •  Noon-6:00pm. $5. Last year's event went beyond expectations, and
this year's event will blow the roof off of the building! You can purchase
tickets (pre-register) online at www.zachmusic.net. This event is
co-sponsored by PanCAN, and there is also an online page for donations as
there was last year! Many great things will be happening at this year's
event, including a set by nationally touring singer/songwriter Kyle
Vincent! Faces Made for Radio, the JLTS Choir, David Ullman, Lost State of
Franklin, TM Gottl, and more will be performing! There will be great
raffles and silent auction items, too! Order your tickets now!! Visit
http://www.zachmusic.net/eveningforchuck2007.html for more details.

12  • Happy Rosh Hashanah!

12  • Happy Ramadan!

14 • Java Jo's  •  (4460 E. Main St, Berlin, OH 44610) •  8:00pm.

15 • Cheeseburger in Paradise •  (4081 Trueman Blvd, Hilliard, OH 43026) •
 8:30pm. These shows are always a party!

16 • Unitarian Universalist All Souls Church •  (25 Church St, Bellville,
OH 44813, (419) 886-3497) •  11:00am. Zach and his music will be part of
this  moving service.

19 • TBA •  (Charlotte, NC) •  8:00pm.

20 • Smith's Olde Bar •  (1578 Piedmont Ave, Atlanta, GA 30324) •
10:00pm. $10. As part of the prestigious Atlantis Music Conference! Music
at this venue starts at 8:00pm. This is a warm wonderful room and is sure
to be a phenomenal set!

21  • Happy Yom Kippur!

21 • Atlantis Music Conference •  (Atlanta, Ga)

22 • Atlantis Music Conference •  (Atlanta, Ga)

23 • Happy Autumnal Equinox!
23 • TBA •  (Nashville, TN) • 8:00pm

24 • TBA •  (Nashville, TN) • 8:00pm

26  • House Concert  •  (Cleveland, OH)  • 5:00pm.  Zach loves to perform
House Concerts! Not only that, these are some of the most moving intimate
performances Zach does. If you'd like Zach to perform for you, email
booking at buffalozef.net.

26 • Enjoy the Full Moon!

27 • Blue Canyon •  (8960 Wilcox Drive, SR 82 & I-480, Twinsburg, Ohio
44087, 330.486.BLUE) • 6:00pm. A wonderful restaurant with a Western lodge
feel! Come out for this Ladies Night performance! Their Salmon is
delicious!!

28 • Jacob's Field •  (Leukemia "Light the Night" event - 2401 Ontario,
Cleveland) •  5:00pm. Full band show!! Zach is honored to be a part of
this moving event again!

III. What's ahead? Zach will be making his way to LA and Southern California!

October 4 • Fuel •  (234 Walnut St, Morgantown - (304) 284-0964) •  10:00pm.

October 5 • Jeniccas •  (636 East Market Street, Louisville, Ky 40202.
http://www.jeniccas.com. (502) 587-8720) •  8:00pm. This event is in
association with the Trolly Hop, a city-wide gallery hop!

October 6 • TBA •  (Louisville, Ky)

October 7 • Backstage Cafe •  (109 N Mulberry St, Elizabethtown, KY 42701,
(270) 234-1686) •  4:00pm. Carla and Bruce, the owners of this lovely
venue, wanted to help spread awareness and raise money for Pancreatic
Cancer, so this show will be a benefit for PanCAN! Come out to this for
not only a great show, but to support a great cause!

October 27 • Scott's Folkatorium •  (2567 S. Arlington Rd, Akron) •
7:00pm. Special Halloween show! $7. Come dressed up and have a blast! Zach
will be recording and working on the pre-production for a new record due
out in the spring!

As always, the dates and times are subject to change, and new dates are
constantly added, so check the website often, and always call the club to
 make sure of the details! www.zachmusic.net

IV. Recent NEWS

* Buffalo ZEF Records is very proud to announce its affiliation with
Spoken Word artist, TM Gottl! She is a talented and award-winning poet and
author and is a welcome member of the Buffalo ZEF creative community! Look
for her liner notes in Zach's new live CD! For more info visit Buffalo ZEF
revolution!

*"Distracted" has made it to #2 in the American Idol Underground Pop
Charts!! Check out the site and keep voting!

* Zach has won a Golden Viking Award for Best Folk-Pop Act from Sven's
World! Check out Sven's World!

* Zach is on You Tube!! See his performance on the FOX 8 Morning show! And
watch the live version of Sundown from the Northside! After you've
watched, please rate the clips and then pass them along to your friends!
The You Tube links are on the News page of the website!

* Sundown has been picked up on Acoustic Fuel radio! Visit
www.acousticfuel.com to listen in to this interesting station that is "an
invigorating soundtrack to help maintain your momentum." Sundown will be
played on the following: AF Radio, AF Digital Magazine, Acoustic Fuel To
Go (Podcast), Acousticfuel.com.

* ZACH is on Garage Band.com. Visit there here to get a little Distracted
and then give it tons of rave reviews!

* BLT has been chosen to be featured in the Limelight on
ListenerStation.com on over 100 radio stations and their websites!
www.listenerstation.com

 * Zachtive-Wear!!! Looking for the coolest new fall fashions? Want to be
the hippest in the office? Want to get that Christmas shopping done
early? Looking for a gift for that person who has everything? That
perfect  birthday or anniversary gift? Get Zach Merch at the Zach Rack at
 www.cafepress.com/zachmusic! There are also calendars, infant clothes,
license plate holders, mugs, clocks, mouse pads, hats, Christmas
ornaments, and much more!!! New BLACK shirts available now!! What better
way to say, "I love you!" than with some Zach Merch!

 * Face With a View has been picked up on many radio stations! Some of
which are 91.3 WAPS the Summit ( www.913thesummite.com - 330-761-3099,
Programming & Music 330-761-3098 or billgruber at 913thesummit.com) WNCW
 (request at wncw.org  -- www.wncw.org ) KMTN 96.9 Jackson Hole WQFS
(336-316-2444 jhenders at guilford.edu WRDL 88.9 FM ASHLAND
(wrdl at ashland.edu 419-289-5678) 92.3 FM KROCK (spinning "Hello") -
www.923Xtreme.com Please call and/or email these stations to request
songs from the new CD!! (FYI - many of these stations are spinning
Distracted, Girl in the Corner, Sundown, BLT, and Chances)

 * There is an AWESOME group on myspace.com that you should join (it's
free!!). Go to http://groups.myspace.com/zachmusic . If you have any
troubles with it, you can get there through my myspace.com site
www.myspace.com/zach. Also, on my myspace.com site, I have been posting
blogs, stories, thoughts, recaps, highlights, and such forth pretty
regularly at http://blog.myspace.com/zach. Stop by and enjoy!!

**************************************

 I hope to see you all in September! And keep checking out the website,
www.zachmusic.net for updates, breaking news, and info! Tell all your
friends about it! Please pass on the love of my music to all your friends
and family, and bring out someone to the next show of mine you come to
that will get as much out of my music as you do!!

 "Be the change you wish to see in the world."

 The best thing to be is inspiration.
We should manifest ourselves in exquisitness.

 Thanks!

 Peace,
 Zach
www.zachmusic.net