[NEohioPAL]cornet for sale

maggie stahl princesssnowwhite at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 14:22:37 PDT 2007

I have a Bundy (by Selmer) student model cornet for sale.  It was purchsed
new in 1979, and taken care of lovingly by one owner.  It has VERY little
tarnish and no dings or dents. Fully functioning, smooth valves and great,
centered sound.  $200.00.

I live on the west side and work downtown, so pick up or drop off
arrangements should be easy.  If you're interested, email me!

Thanks, Maggie

size=3>"Success is never final, and failure never fatal. It's courage that
counts."</FONT></div></html>