[NEohioPAL]Something Dada Labor Day Special

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Wed Aug 29 09:44:43 PDT 2007

Oh Labor Day, how quickly you come.  It seems like only yesterday we were writing about how it was finally getting warm, and now Labor Day comes, bringing with it school zones and school buses slowing our commute, and no doubt soon those horrid words, "possible frost".

For now, though, the weather is still steamy, they're still playing baseball, and the leaves are still (for the most part) green.  Labor Day isn't, until Monday, after all.  So, to celebrate the fact that we're STILL pre-Labor Day through this weekend, Something Dada is having a White Shoe special.  Anyone attending a show this weekend wearing white shoes (we're talking loafers, pumps, heels...sneakers do NOT count) will get in for half price.  That's right, special deal this weekend because we're so darned fashion forward and hate to see our white shoes banished to the back of the closet for another 8 months.  As an additional bonus, we'll be clearing out our summer stock of funny, so it's your last chance to get jokes about the heat, construction, and Cedar Point until next year.  So make your reservations now at http://www.somethingdada.com/reservations.aspx or by phone at 216.696.4242.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all tickets just $10):

Friday, August 31st, 2007
8:00 PM

Saturday, September 1st, 2007
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada's Lucky 13 Birthday Bash
Saturday, October 13th, 2007
Doors open at 8:00 PM
Show starts at 9:00 PM

All ages are welcome.  However, our show is not necessarily child-friendly. we generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all).  If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114