[NEohioPAL]Acting classes

Leslie Ann Price priceles25 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 11:18:04 PDT 2007

I recently returned to Cleveland after living in the San Francisco Bay
area for six years.  I've been acting for the past four years and want
to continue taking acting classes in Cleveland.  I live on the east
side.  The Cleveland Playhouse is not having a fall adult class
because they are in the process of hiring a new education director.
Any ideas of where I can take classes this fall that aren't too far
away?  I'm looking for teachers who teach adults already in theater.
I'd appreciate any help.  Thanks.