[NEohioPAL]3 Lion King tickets for tonight, 8/30!! Balcony Seats for $40 each or $100 for 3!

Philip Bobbs pbobbs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 11:24:57 PDT 2007

------=_Part_5981_28117035.1188498297421

If you would lke to purchase balcony tickets for tonight's 7:30pm Lion King
show, please reply to Phlip Bobbs at pbobbs at gmail.com with your phone
number. I will call you and arrange to leave the tickets for you at willcall
(you can pay me during intermission. I'll be at the show as well.) $40 each
or $100 for the trio. These seats would normally be $48 with fees and tax.

------=_Part_5981_28117035.1188498297421

If you would lke to purchase balcony tickets for tonight's 7:30pm Lion King show, please reply to Phlip Bobbs at <a href="mailto:pbobbs at gmail.com">pbobbs at gmail.com</a> with your phone number. I will call you and arrange to leave the tickets for you at willcall (you can pay me during intermission. I'll be at the show as well.) $40 each or $100 for the trio. These seats would normally be $48 with fees and tax.

------=_Part_5981_28117035.1188498297421--