[NEohioPAL]Wanted: electric bass to rent or buy

lissy at lissygulick.com lissy at lissygulick.com
Fri Aug 31 06:40:44 PDT 2007

--0-816431332-1188567644=:58650

Dear List,
Does anyone have (or know where I can find) an electric bass with SMALL (practice-size) amplifier that I could rent or buy? Even just a small amp would be helpful.

Many thanks, Lissy

P.S. You can hear/see me actually PLAY the guitar in WE GOTTA BINGO -- coming to the Hanna Theater in October!

Lissy Gulick
www.lissygulick.com