[NEohioPAL]Assignment in Make-up/Looking to usher.

Craig M. Rosenthal cmractor at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 11:35:27 PDT 2007

------=_Part_4616_22634205.1188671727331

Hey NEOPal.

I am taking a class in Make-up here at Kent State and one of the assinments
is to see two shows and write a 2-page paper about the make-up.  Being a
college student, I am limited on how much I spend for a ticket.  I was
wondering if anyone can lead me to a PROFESSIONAL theatre that would let me
usher and see the show for free or a discounted (poor college student :-) )
ticket.

If someone could contact me with a list of theatres that do this, it would
be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Craig Rosenthal