[NEohioPAL]Big garage & costume sale

Margaret Holden margaretholden1202 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 2 16:06:51 PDT 2007

--0-1033573006-1188774411=:21329

Thanks to all who attended the sale.

  Tomorrow is the last day!  There are still some dance costumes, outfits that would be good for theatre, angel costumes if anyone is doing Best Christmas pagaent or needs long angel gowns for choir, etc.  We have children's and adult's leotards and skirts, dance and other posters, watercolor paintings.  Much misc. household and just misc. Those who love shabby chic look, we have a couple of great single beds and also a beautiful day bed.

  Bargain day - LABOR DAY SALE

  The newspaper got the address wrong and also the fact that this is a retired DANCE Teacher, not a teacher.

  Come take a look and make an offer--must clear out garage to put cars back in it.   1540 Chesterland Avenue, Lakewood.  NW corner of Chesterland and Franklin--close to W. 117th and Bunts exits on 90.

  Any questions just call me at 216 221 4236