[NEohioPAL]actress 25-30 needed for supporting role

Christopher kaimei at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 27 14:07:09 PDT 2007

We are looking for an actress to fill a supporting role in a feature
film, The Unseen Place.  Please check out http://theunseenplace.com for
more details on the film (the "mommy" referred to in the trailer is the
role we are trying to fill).  We just filmed a major component of the
film this past weekend with significant media coverage including a 30
minute interview on the scene and its process on WNIR 100.1 FM.  The
film has received LOTS of air time this week and as a result of all the
help we got, we have about 80% of principal photography completed.

requirements:  Caucasian female 25-30 years of age in appearance for
several scenes with significant dialogue.  The character fires a handgun.

Pay is on a rolling breakeven contingency basis (if/when the film covers
its costs and has accrued enough money to pay each performer at least
$50 for every scene they were in).

An IDEAL candidate will be able to shoot a scene in Canton this
Thursday, but I won't sacrifice finding the perfect performer in the
face of time constraint.

Call (330) 608-8760 or respond to this email for more info.

Christopher K. Young