[NEohioPAL]Candelabra

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 13:32:48 PDT 2007

------=_Part_93768_24324454.1188333168263

Hiy Evrybuddy,

Cince Tony did'nt intend too poast his candleabrabrum correction to the hole
list an has apoligzed, I shoold also aplogize four sending it.  I trie to
screan out postings that embaereass or humilat indiviguals.

Good spelleng and grammer our somthing aspire to and we shoold all due our
bset to profread our postings.

The topick can clothes now on this list - if you want too continyue the
diskcussion pleaze use the neopal yahoo board.

Phred