[NEohioPAL]Seeking Actor for Business Man Role

Shane E. Winnyk shaneforamerica at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 04:50:21 PDT 2007

Hello,

I'm in need of a 40-55-year-old male actor with a
conservative look to fill the role of a business man
in my DV short.

The movie is silent and follows the course of a dollar
bill as it exchanges hands throughout a single day.

The role is unpaid with copy and credit provided upon
completion. The time commitment is two days, for two
hours each day (the first of which will be this coming
Wednesday, September 5, from 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. at
a location in downtown Cleveland.

It's last minute, I know, but I'll immediately email
the script to those who might fit the role and we'll
see if we can work out a meeting prior to the date and
time stated.

Thanks for your interest.

Shane
shaneforamerica at yahoo.com