[NEohioPAL]Looking For; Costumes, Set pieces and Props for Charlie & the Chocolate Factory

BMStroud1 at aol.com BMStroud1 at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 09:44:38 PDT 2007

-------------------------------1188837878

Hello,

My name is Brandon Stroud and I am a director at Shore Jr. High School in
Mentor. Our upcoming show will be "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and I am
currently in need of some costumes; Oompa Loompas (including wigs--if possible),
Violet Beauragard, and Willy Wonka.

I am also seeking any great set pieces that can be used for this show, ex)
large, fake candy used in Wonkas factory, set pieces for each scene that
includes one of the four main children, etc.

And finally, if anyone has any additional props that can be used that may go
with this show, please let me know.

I'm currently in the midst of re-vamping our schools Theater dept. and really
want this show to be OVER-THE-TOP. So, if anyone has any items listed above
then please e-mail me right away and let me know. Payment will be discussed
accordingly. Thanks.

Sincerely, Brandon Stroud

-------------------------------1188837878

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Hello,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>My name is Brandon Stroud and I am a director at Shore Jr. High School=20=
in Mentor. Our upcoming show will be "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and=
 I am currently in need of some costumes; Oompa Loompas (including wigs--if=20=
possible), Violet Beauragard, and Willy Wonka.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I am also seeking any great set pieces that can be used for this show,=20=
ex) large, fake candy used in Wonkas factory, set pieces for each scene&nbsp=
;that includes one of the four main children, etc.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>And finally, if anyone has any additional props that can be used that m=
ay go with this show, please let me know.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'm currently in the midst of re-vamping our schools Theater dept. and=20=
really want this show to be OVER-THE-TOP. So, if anyone has any items listed=
 above then please e-mail me right away and let me know. Payment will be dis=
cussed accordingly. Thanks.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Sincerely, Brandon Stroud</DIV><BR><BR><BR><DIV><FONT style=3D"color: b=
lack; font: normal 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;"><HR style=3D"MARGIN-TOP: 10px">Ge=
t a sneak peek of the all-new <A title=3D"http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolc=
om30tour/?ncid=3DAOLAOF00020000000982" href=3D"http://discover.aol.com/memed=
/aolcom30tour/?ncid=3DAOLAOF00020000000982" target=3D"_blank">AOL.com</A>.</=
FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>