[NEohioPAL]ISO Steve Couch

Jutzs at aol.com Jutzs at aol.com
Tue Sep 4 09:26:52 PDT 2007

--part1_d3d.1105a595.340ee14c_boundary

Hello,

I am looking for Steve Couch.   He wrote an article about me and my movie
last year and the editor Mike Ross of Blue-ize has NEVER sent me a copy of
the article
or the magazine of that issue, even though I have asked again and again.

Steve offered to send me a copy if I had no luck with Mike Ross and Blue-Ize.

If anyone knows how I can reach Steve, please give him my contact info.

Thanks,

Judy Crozier
www.fghmovie.com

**************************************
 Get a sneak peek of
the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

--part1_d3d.1105a595.340ee14c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">Hello,<BR>
<BR>
I am looking for Steve Couch.   He wrote an article about me and my mov=
ie<BR>
last year and the editor Mike Ross of Blue-ize has NEVER sent me a copy of t=
he article<BR>
or the magazine of that issue, even though I have asked again and again.<BR>
<BR>
Steve offered to send me a copy if I had no luck with Mike Ross and Blue-Ize=
.<BR>
<BR>
If anyone knows how I can reach Steve, please give him my contact info.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
<BR>
Judy Crozier<BR>
www.fghmovie.com</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SAN=
<BR> Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/ao=
lcom30tour</HTML>

--part1_d3d.1105a595.340ee14c_boundary--