[NEohioPAL]Lucid Vision Entertainment - September News

eric eric at lucidvisionentertainment.com
Thu Sep 6 12:52:33 PDT 2007

------=OPENWEBMAIL_ATT_0.382604711727378

Greetings. I hope this email finds everyone in good spirits and doing well.

Just wanted to drop a note in regard to a new web series LVEFilms has been producing called Suzi Suckitharda (Pronounced Sukahara).

Suzi is your typical American youth and she's on a job hunt. While she has no specific training, she holds fast to the notion that her exuberance and sense of entitlement will see her through to the highest paying position possible. Mix in a fair amount of astrological intervention and nothing will hold her back.

Completely confused? Click here for an introduction to Suzi (It's a youtube link, folks - and no video passes the two minute mark.)

Kathy and I have had a lot of fun working on this project - too much fun actually - as every job she talks about within the series is an actual position she has applied for - in character of course. For instance, The Weight Loss Consultant Job See Here was an actual job she found on monster.com

We'd like to share in the fun in a fairly easy, non-time-consuming, way. As you're going about your daily routine, griping about your job, looking for another - share with us the most interesting, unique and highly-skilled positions you come across - forward those positions to Suzi at tinkandtate.com and we'll pick one a week to produce.

While we can't promise you the stars, any of Bill Gates money, or front row seats to The World Series, we are willing to give each weekly winner a Suzi tee shirt and a writing credit on the series - all that just for forwarding a job that you would like to see Suzi apply to.

We look forward to your participation and sharing some laughs with you.

Best of days,

Eric Stuyvesant

Eric Stuyvesant
330.618.8285
www.LucidVisionEntertaiment.com

Lucid Vision Entertainment - Bringing stories to life

------=OPENWEBMAIL_ATT_0.382604711727378

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dwindows-1252" http-equiv=3DContent-Ty=
pe>
<META content=3D"OPENWEBMAIL" name=3DGENERATOR>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
well.</div>

been producing called Suzi Suckitharda (Pronounced Sukahara).</div>

 has no specific training, she holds fast to the notion that her exuberance=
 and sense of entitlement will see her through to the highest paying positi=
on possible. Mix in a fair amount of astrological intervention and nothing =
will hold her back.</div>

rZi-6r8" href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DxlmqrZi-6r8">Click here</=
a>=A0for an introduction to Suzi (It's a youtube link, folks - and no video=
 passes the two minute mark.)</div>

un actually -=A0as every job she talks about within the series is an actual=
 position she has applied for - in character of course. For instance, The W=
eight Loss Consultant Job <a title=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-3st=
lJG6u0w" href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-3stlJG6u0w">See Here</a>=
=A0was an actual job she found on monster.com </div>

y. As you're going about your daily routine, griping about your job, lookin=
g for another - share with us the most interesting, unique and highly-skill=
ed positions you come across -=A0forward those positions=A0to <a title=3D"m=
ailto:Suzi at tinkandtate.com" href=3D"mailto:Suzi at tinkandtate.com">Suzi at tinka=
ndtate.com</a> and we'll pick one a week to produce.</div>

t row seats to The World Series, we are willing to give each weekly=A0winne=
r a Suzi tee shirt and a writing credit on the series - all that=A0just for=
 forwarding a job that you would like to see Suzi apply to.</div>

.</div>

>www.LucidVisionEntertaiment.com</a>=20
</BODY>
</HTML>