[NEohioPAL]NEOEADay.

Martifalk at aol.com Martifalk at aol.com
Sun Sep 9 09:39:14 PDT 2007

--part1_cdd.1b9f61cf.34157bb2_boundary

Hi,
      If you are a high school or middle school teacher I hope you saw the
notice for a program in the NEOEADay catalog called "The Plays the Thing" We are
planning a workshop that will include an opportunity for teachers to network
and also to get some advice from some professionals. More info to follow as
the program shapes up.   If you have a catalogue (if you are in an OEA school
you should have) please note that the zip code is wrong.   It should be 44087.
If you do not have a catalogue but are intrigued please email me for further
info. All High school and middle school teachers are welcome.
      The workshop will be on October 12 in the Black Box at Twinsburg High
School and the five dollar fee includes lunch.
Marti Franks
Drama Director
Twinsburg High School

**************************************
 See what's new at
http://www.aol.com

--part1_cdd.1b9f61cf.34157bb2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">Hi, <BR>
      If you are a high school or middle school teacher=20=
I hope you saw the notice for a program in the NEOEADay catalog called "The=20=
Plays the Thing" We are planning a workshop that will include an opportunity=
 for teachers to network and also to get some advice from some professionals=
. More info to follow as the program shapes up.   If you have a catalog=
ue (if you are in an OEA school you should have) please note that the zip co=
de is wrong.   It should be 44087. If you do not have a catalogue but a=
re intrigued please email me for further info. All High school and middle sc=
hool teachers are welcome.<BR>
      The workshop will be on October 12 in the Black Bo=
x at Twinsburg High School and the five dollar fee includes lunch.<BR>
Marti Franks<BR>
Drama Director<BR>
Twinsburg High School</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2"></FONT><BR><BR><BR>*******************************=
*******<BR> See what's new at http://www.aol.com</HTML>

--part1_cdd.1b9f61cf.34157bb2_boundary--