[NEohioPAL]PIANO LESSONS IN STOW/KENT!

Mark Greer virtuoso1873 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 9 12:02:05 PDT 2007

Hello,

  My name is Mark Greer and I have recently relocated
my piano studio in to the Kent/Stow area.  I am
currently accepting new and transfer students from
beginning to advanced.  Students will experience a
comprehensive approach to teaching which will include
repertoire/technique, theory, and ear training. My
goal is to help each pianist discover the beauty of
the music they study and perform and find the life
behind the notes, while helping them become more
efficient learners and play in a healthy manner.

 To set up an audition/interview, please contact me
directly at 330-388-0891.

Thank you,

  Mark Greer