[NEohioPAL]CCD fall semester has begun

Courtney Laves balletlaves at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 9 17:30:47 PDT 2007

--0-109238271-1189384247=:60981

Cleveland City Dance has begun the fall semester.  Some classes are full and we have added some addtional classes.  Visit our website for the latest updates
  www.clevelandcitydance.com

  We have added a Wednesday morning hip-hop taught by Wanetta Scott, an addtional beginning adult ballet class Tuesday night taught by Kathleen Davis Pierce, and a men's class taught by Mark Otloski on 9 Fridays for this semester which runs through December 15.

  You may call the studio for details too at 216-932-0222.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
--0-109238271-1189384247=:60981

      <hr size=1>Be a better Globetrotter. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48254/*http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/_ylc=X3oDMTI5MGx2aThyBF9TAzIxMTU1MDAzNTIEX3MDMzk2NTQ1MTAzBHNlYwNCQUJwaWxsYXJfTklfMzYwBHNsawNQcm9kdWN0X3F1ZXN0aW9uX3BhZ2U-?link=list&sid=396545469">Get better travel answers </a>from someone who knows.<br>Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

--0-109238271-1189384247=:60981--