[NEohioPAL]Got Scam??

Marie Bohusch mabenator at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 14:05:34 PDT 2007

On 9/3/07, JGemini61065 at aol.com <JGemini61065 at aol.com> wrote:
> Regarding the .......

>  Again. If it's on the up and up, well then it is. If you look at 99% of
> posts for theater or film on here. They always post INFO about the
> production....theme,name,specific
>  characters with description. They had none of that. "There's a RED flag on
> the play"
>
>  Be well.
>  Jeffrey Cain

I'm going to have to call red flag on this one.

Let me qualify my view just a bit.  I know about a handful of people
in various jobs within the adult ent. business.  A good acquaintance
of mine was a contracted KickAss girl for several years and even has
an AVN Best New Starlet award from a few years ago sitting on her
mantle.

Not only is there too much info lacking for mainstream or indy
productions, but even for a pr0n production -- what they wrote and
what they left out looks way too smarmy.

Legitimate adult production houses would NOT post something like that.

Regardless of how legitimate this may or may not be -- I have to agree
with a previous post that it *LOOKS* like something which would be
written by a bunch of guys sitting around a laptop with a case of
beer, hoping to get some "good" demo videos.

As an artist's model, I used to maintain a profile on OMP; however, I
haven't updated it in quite a long time now because I was sick and
tired of getting emails from people who couldn't seem to read what I
WON'T do.

I would never dream of responding to such an unprofessional ad, and I
would caution anyone I know to completely ignore it -- don't even let
them have your email address.

If they really are legit, they should ALREADY know that ads like that
make them appear quite horrible indeed.

~marie