[NEohioPAL]I WON THE TRIP! I'M ONE OF THE TOP 3 IN THE "Broadway's Biggest Fan" CONTEST!

Ryan Haddad haddaddy3 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 13:01:52 PDT 2007

--0-1592552724-1189454512=:87005

Hello fellow NEOPAL subscribers:

  I just wanted to let you know that the voting results are in and I got to the top 3 in the "Broadway's Biggest Fan" contest!  I'll be flying out to New York this Friday for the weekend where the winner will be chosen in Times Square at the "Broadway on Broadway" concert in Times Square.  It's an audience vote, so if anyone is going to be in the city come to the concert!  It's fun and it's free!  It's an audience vote so the more people who can get there to cheer the better!  How cool would it be to have Broadway's Biggest Fan come out of Cleveland!

  Thanks to all who voted!  I really appreciate your support!

  With gratitude,

  Ryan Haddad

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
--0-1592552724-1189454512=:87005

<DIV>Hello fellow NEOPAL subscribers:</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I just wanted to let you know that the voting results are in and I got to the top 3 in the "Broadway's Biggest Fan" contest!  I'll be flying out to New York this Friday for the weekend where the winner will be chosen in Times Square at the "Broadway on Broadway" concert in Times Square.  It's an audience vote, so if anyone is going to be in the city come to the concert!  It's fun and it's free!  It's an audience vote so the more people who can get there to cheer the better!  How cool would it be to have Broadway's Biggest Fan come out of Cleveland!</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Thanks to all who voted!  I really appreciate your support!</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>With gratitude,</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Ryan Haddad</DIV><p>
      <hr size=1>Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! <br><a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48223/*http://get.games.yahoo.com/proddesc?gamekey=monopolyherenow">Play Monopoly Here and Now</a> (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.
--0-1592552724-1189454512=:87005--