[NEohioPAL]would like to train in sound recording for film

Robin Hirsh robinhirsh at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 10 14:08:08 PDT 2007

--0-242294925-1189458488=:19034

Hi. My name is Robin. I have embarked on a course of "independent study" to learn the crafts of filmmaking and editing. To help me in my not so independent studies, I would like to train with a person experienced in sound recording for film. Please send me an e-mail so we can discuss further.
  Sincere thanks,
  Robin