[NEohioPAL]A few spots left!!!

Nicole Cassara stargrazer29 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 10 17:41:44 PDT 2007

--0-1973652558-1189471304=:13772

Classes at the Arlene Cassara Dance & Theater Center have begun, but there =
are a few spots left in certain classes.=0A     Arlene Cassara has been tea=
ching dance over 30 years in the Cleveland area.  She and her staff have wo=
n numerous dance competitions both regionally and nationally.  Her daughter=
, Nicci, who also teaches at the studio, is very active in Cleveland area t=
heaters.  They both are members of the PDTA (Professional Dance Teachers As=
soc).  Arlene and her staff offer knowledgeable instruction in an enjoyable=
 atmosphere. =0A    Classes are offered to students 3 1/2 and up.  We speci=
alize in adult classes! =0A     To receive a copy of their brochure and sch=
edule, please call the studio at (440) 716 - 1655.  The studio is located a=
t 24371 Lorain Road in North Olmsted and offers classes in ballet, pointe, =
tap, jazz, hip-hop, musical production, vocal and fitness.  It's never to l=
ate to begin or resume the joy of dance and theater!
--0-1973652558-1189471304=:13772

ad><body><div style=3D"font-family:bookman old style, new york, times, seri=
f;font-size:12pt"><DIV>      Classes at the <STRON=
G>Arlene Cassara Dance & Theater Center</STRONG> have begun, but t=
here are a few spots left in certain classes.</DIV>=0A<DIV> &nbsp=
;   Arlene Cassara has been teaching dance over 30 years in the C=
leveland area.  She and her staff have won numerous dance competitions=
 both regionally and nationally.  Her daughter, Nicci, who also teache=
s at the studio, is very active in Cleveland area theaters.  They both=
 are members of the PDTA (Professional Dance Teachers Assoc).  Arlene =
and her staff offer knowledgeable instruction in an enjoyable atmosphere.&n=
bsp;</DIV>=0A<DIV>    Classes are offered to students 3=
 1/2 and up.  <U>We specialize in adult classes!</U> </DIV>=0A<DI=
V>     To receive a copy of their brochure and schedule=
, please call the studio at (440) 716 - 1655.  The studio is located&n=
bsp;at 24371 Lorain Road in North Olmsted and offers classes in ballet=
, pointe, tap, jazz, hip-hop, musical production, vocal and fitness.  =
It's never to late to begin or resume the joy of dance and theater!</DIV></=
div></body></html>
--0-1973652558-1189471304=:13772--