[NEohioPAL]Come to The Underground this Sunday for local filmmaker night!

Lois Elswick loiselswick at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 07:04:51 PDT 2007

--0-448111480-1189692291=:60657

Join us at The Underground (75 Public Square, in the Sky bank bldg...entrance is in the alley on the left side of the bldg.) for a local filmmaker's showcase! We will be featuring the films of Johnny K. Wu, Jim Figueroa, Chris H. and others! This is a weekly event and has become a legend in the making! We had a phenomenal turnout last week and we hope to get even more people from the local film scene this week! This event begins at 6pm and goes until roughly 11pm with a short intermission. We have an AWESOME 9ft projection screen, leather couches, mind blowing loud sound and a fabulous host...me! We are also currently accepting submissions for future nights...please email me here (loiselswick at yahoo.com) or for quicker consideration, bring a copy of your movie to the venue this Sunday so we can preview it. The website for the club is www.itsunderground.com. See you Sunday!

--0-448111480-1189692291=:60657

Join us at The Underground (75 Public Square, in the Sky bank bldg...entrance is in the alley on the left side of the bldg.) for a local filmmaker's showcase! We will be featuring the films of Johnny K. Wu, Jim Figueroa, Chris H. and others! This is a weekly event and has become a legend in the making! We had a phenomenal turnout last week and we hope to get even more people from the local film scene this week! This event begins at 6pm and goes until roughly 11pm with a short intermission. We have an AWESOME 9ft projection screen, leather couches, mind blowing loud sound and a fabulous host...me! We are also currently accepting submissions for future nights...please email me here (<A href="mailto:loiselswick at yahoo.com">loiselswick at yahoo.com</A>) or for quicker consideration, bring a copy of your movie to the venue this Sunday so we can preview it. The website for the club is <A href="http://www.itsunderground.com">www.itsunderground.com</A>. See
 you Sunday! <p>
      <hr size=1>Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48516/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7 ">Join Yahoo!'s user panel</a> and lay it on us.

--0-448111480-1189692291=:60657--