[NEohioPAL]actor/crew submissions requested

Path of the Wind thepathofthewind at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 07:34:57 PDT 2007

--0-986324793-1189694097=:61013

Moving Images, LLC. is in search of two actors for our production of "The Path of the Wind" which is to be shot in October in the Cleveland area:

  ERIC - tewnty-something caucasion male; works at a grocery store, angry edge, obsessed with his girlfriend, and kills the lead male at the climax of the movie. Must be able to pull off intense and angry.

  EARL- twenty-something African-American male; works at the grocery store, nice guy, everyone's friend, but prefers to stay neutral when disputes arise.

  *Will look at any body-type

  We are also looking to fill some paid crew positions and are taking resumes.

Got a little couch potato?
--0-986324793-1189694097=:61013

      <hr size=1>Got a little couch potato? <br>
Check out fun <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48248/*http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+kids&cs=bz">summer activities for kids.</a>
--0-986324793-1189694097=:61013--