[NEohioPAL]Where 2 Zumba-----------------

jgemini61065 at aol.com jgemini61065 at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 13:12:49 PDT 2007

----------MB_8C9C459973FC14C_FE8_496C_webmail-da17.sysops.aol.com

Don't yeah just hate being the last to be part of the lastest "craze"??

Well now you can lead the pack on this one........ZUMBA dance class.

You do not have to be a member of the gym to enjoy this fun dance class.
Food and beverages included with the fee of the class.

Happy Hour Zumba Class

19607 Detroit Ave
Rocky River,Ohio 44116
440-333-4141

Come join Tony for the hottest Fitness Dance Class!

Learn Basic Latin Moves like Merengue, Salsa, Cumbia, Bachata and other international dance moves such as Axe Bahia Routines, Belly-Dance, Hip-hop, Reggeaton and more!!
**This class will burn between 500-800 calories per hour!**

Be prepared to sweat and have fun! Please wear light weight clothing and drink lots of water before, after and during class!

Cost:
$5.00 Members
$10.00 Non- Members
Cost includes food & beverage

When:
Friday? September 21st @ 5:45pm

Sign-up required at front desk

Cost includes food & beverage

When:
Friday? September 21st @ 5:45pm

Sign-up required at front desk

----------MB_8C9C459973FC14C_FE8_496C_webmail-da17.sysops.aol.com

<FONT face=Arial>Don't yeah just hate being the last to be part of the lastest "craze"??<br>
Well now you can lead the pack on this one........ZUMBA dance class.<br>
You <B>do not</B> have to be a member of the gym to enjoy this fun dance class.<br>
<B><I>Food and beverages</B></FONT></I><FONT face=Arial> included with the fee of the class.<br>
Happy Hour Zumba Class<br>
<STRONG><FONT size=4>19607 Detroit Ave<br>
Rocky River,Ohio 44116<br>
</FONT>440-333-4141</STRONG><br>
Come join Tony for the hottest Fitness Dance Class! <br>
Learn Basic Latin Moves like Merengue, Salsa, Cumbia, Bachata and other international dance moves such as Axe Bahia Routines, Belly-Dance, Hip-hop, Reggeaton and more!! <br>
**This class will burn between 500-800 calories per hour!**<br>
Be prepared to sweat and have fun! Please wear light weight clothing and drink lots of water before, after and during class! <br>
Cost:<br>
$5.00 Members<br>
<FONT lang=0 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" color=#000000 size=5><I>$10.00 Non- Members</FONT></FONT><FONT lang=0 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" color=#000000 size=2></I><br>
<FONT face=Arial><B>Cost includes food & beverage</B><br>
When:<br>
Friday  September 21st @ 5:45pm<br>
Sign-up required at front desk<br>
</FONT></FONT><div class="AOLPromoFooter">
<hr style="margin-top:10px;" />
Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free <a href="http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/index.htm?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000970" target="_blank">AOL Mail</a>!<br/>

----------MB_8C9C459973FC14C_FE8_496C_webmail-da17.sysops.aol.com--