[NEohioPAL]MANO Premiere in Cleveland

Star Day staroftheday1 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 13:11:20 PDT 2007

--0-1724582418-1189973480=:92438

Hey Folks... =0A=0AI wanted to pass along some info if you haven't already =
heard! I am part of the MANO Team in Cleveland! Mano is complete and is in =
its' last minutes of sound=0Adesign and color correction. Mano will be subm=
itted this Thursday to=0Athe Sundance Film Festival for entry into January'=
s Annual Sundance=0AFilm Festival where only 80 of about 40,000 films are s=
elected. We will=0Aknow by the 1st week of Dec if Mano is selected.=0A=0ATh=
e Mano=0Awebsite is scheduled for release along with a new dance trailer fr=
om=0Athe film on October 3rd. The website is www.manothefilm.com There is a=
 temporary page showing the release date.=0A=0AMano Chapter 1 The Short=0AM=
ano Chapter 2 The Feature=0A=0AStay tuned for screening dates in October an=
d November for Mano (the short) in LA, NY, DC, Miami, Chicago and Cleveland=
=0A=0AShot over a three-day period in Los Angeles, CA, MANO features=0AGian=
carlo Esposito, Lee Thompson Young, Laz Alonso, Yesenia Adame and=0ATeddy G=
arces in supporting roles. Directed by: Tony Nardolillo, MANO is=0Athe feat=
ured short film prefacing the FULL FEATURE LENGTH FILM script=0Awritten by =
Tony Nardolillo, who plays the lead role of Victor.=0A=0AIf you would like =
to view the trailer, feel free to visit MANO'S official MySpace page: =0A=
=0A http://www.myspace.com/manotheshort  =0A=0AOr my MySpace Page: myspace.=
com/kristal13=0A=0AThanks,=0AKaye=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A       =0A_________________=
___________________________________________________________________=0AMoody=
 friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sim=
s Stories at Yahoo! Games.=0Ahttp://sims.yahoo.com/
--0-1724582418-1189973480=:92438

ad><body><div style=3D"font-family:times new roman,new york,times,serif;fon=
you haven't already heard! I am part of the MANO Team in Cleveland! <font s=
ize=3D"3">Mano is complete and is in its' last minutes of sound=0Adesign an=
d color correction. Mano will be submitted this Thursday to=0Athe Sundance =
Film Festival for entry into January's Annual Sundance=0AFilm Festival wher=
e only 80 of about 40,000 films are selected. We will=0Aknow by the 1st wee=
for release along with a new dance trailer from=0Athe film on October 3rd. =
The website is <a target=3D"_blank" href=3D"http://www.manothefilm.com">www=
.manothefilm.com</a> There is a temporary page showing the release date.</s=
tay tuned for screening dates in October and November for Mano (the short) =
-day period in Los Angeles, CA, MANO features=0AGiancarlo Esposito, Lee Tho=
mpson Young, Laz Alonso, Yesenia Adame and=0ATeddy Garces in supporting rol=
es. Directed by: Tony Nardolillo, MANO is=0Athe featured short film prefaci=
ng the FULL FEATURE LENGTH FILM script=0Awritten by Tony Nardolillo, who pl=
ays the lead role of Victor.<br><br>If you would like to view the trailer, =
get=3D"_blank" href=3D"http://www.myspace.com/manotheshort">http://www.mysp=
=3D"http://www.myspace.com/kristal13"><span style=3D"padding: 2px; backgrou=
nd-color: rgb(255, 255, 204); font-weight: normal;">myspace.com/kristal13</=
oody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.<br> =
--0-1724582418-1189973480=:92438--