[NEohioPAL]Looking for film-editer

meowmixcheesestix at juno.com meowmixcheesestix at juno.com
Sun Sep 16 20:54:06 PDT 2007

----__JWM__J41c6.167eS.2781M

Cin-Oh-Scope productions is looking for a talented, trained editor to wo=
rk on their latest upcoming horror project. Ideally we would like to beg=
in the editing ASAP. Please contact Will at Meowmixcheesestix at juno.com f=
or information.
Thank you!

Click for free info on rehab treatments for drug & alcohol dependenc=
y.
http://3rdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iifcCHFJ8vb5PK32V97Mc9MJe=
sm6wYXzkLCDzS0dNjnNtkaPA/

----__JWM__J41c6.167eS.2781M

tor to work on their latest upcoming horror project. Ideally we would li=
ke to begin the editing ASAP. Please contact Will at <A href=3D"mailto:M=
eowmixcheesestix at juno.com">Meowmixcheesestix at juno.com</A> for informatio=
n.</P>
<P>Thank you!</P></html>
___________________________________<br><a href=3D"http://3rdpartyoffers.=
juno.com/TGL2112/fc/Ioyw6iifcCHFJ8vb5PK32V97Mc9MJesm6wYXzkLCDzS0dNjnNtka=
PA/">Click for free info on rehab treatments for drug & alcohol depe=

----__JWM__J41c6.167eS.2781M--