[NEohioPAL] "On the Road"

TONY BROWN TBROWN at plaind.com
Thu Sep 20 14:49:02 PDT 2007

A cool bookstore in Tremont, Visible Voice Books, is organizing a public reading of Jack Kerouac's "On the Road," published 50 years ago this month.

The owner, Dave Ferrante, has queried me and others at The Plain Dealer about participating as readers. I thought I'd send this out to let the talented actor-types on the Neopal group know about it; perhaps some of you would be interested in volunteering as readers or just sitting around and listening.

It's planned for 7:30 p.m. Oct. 19, but details are still unclear.

If you're interested, contact Dave at 216-701-0809, or DaveF at KaplanTrucking.com

Don't be surprised if you don't hear back from him immediately. Judging from his email address, he might be on the road himself.

Cheers.

Tony

Sign up for FREE breaking news updates at cleveland.com/updates