[NEohioPAL] What's New at Cuyahoga Arts and Culture (the cigarette tax)

Brooke Willis bwillis at rightupmedia.com
Fri Sep 21 07:30:47 PDT 2007

From: Cuyahoga Arts and Culture <info at cacgrants.org>
Date: September 21, 2007 9:58:33 AM EST
Subject: What's New at CAC
yahoga Arts and Culture News
September 21, 2007

CAC is pleased to announce the launch of our new website.  Please visit
www.cacgrants.org for information about CAC and our grant programs.

We have posted the proposed eligibility guidelines for our 2nd grant
program, Project Support (PS) on our new website and are seeking
feedback and comments, electronically, through September 28.

CAC PS grants will be available to nonprofit organizations, located in
Cuyahoga County, to present high quality arts or cultural projects,
programs or activities to the public. PS grants will be offered
annually and the 2008 PS grant applications will be due in February,
2008. The CAC Board of Trustees expects to approve the proposed PS
grant guidelines at its October board meeting.  Complete guidelines and
application will be available by the end of October.

In an effort to keep our database current we ask that you register your
email address and other information through our website in order to
receive periodic updates from CAC.
http://www.cacgrants.org/cuyahoga.arts.and.culture.email.list.php

Forward email

Cuyahoga Arts and Culture | 1501 Euclid Avenue | Suite 407 | Cleveland