[NEohioPAL] Calling all local filmmakers! Submit your film for showing at The Underground!

Lois Elswick loiselswick at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 10:47:00 PDT 2007

We are now accepting submissions of local films (45 minutes or less please) to be shown at a local filmmakers night at The Underground. (www.itsunderground.com) Please email me at loiselswick at yahoo.com if you are interested in submitting your film.
We are especially looking for films to show the next two weeks (the23rd and the 30th) The night is every Sunday at The Underground in Public Square from 6-10pm.
Please include 1. length of film
2. when you would be available to show (ie the 23rd, the
30th, etc..the sooner the better!)
There is NO COVER and NO CHARGE to show your film. No films that would garner more than an R rating please!