[NEohioPAL]Promote Yourself Through Dada the Thirteenth

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Thu Sep 20 09:46:07 PDT 2007

Want an easy opportunity to promote your organization and/or performances?  As an added bonus, want to support your partners in live theater in Cleveland?  Great news!  Something Dada gives you both opportunities if you make a donation to Dada the Thirteenth, our Thirteenth Anniversary Celebration.  We're now accepting donations of tickets, merchandise, gift certificates...anything we can put into our raffle and/or auctions.  Dada will mention you both during the performances and in the marketing for the show.  You'll receive a link on our website as a Sponsor, and promote your organization to our biggest audience of the year.

To donate, either give us a call at 216.696.4242 or email us at info at somethingdada.com.  Thanks in advance for your support, and your hard work in keeping the performing arts alive and well in Cleveland!

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH