[NEohioPAL] Two weekends left for "Nightmare" at Clague Playhouse

mary slowey mslowey at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 08:01:50 PDT 2007

  Clague Playhouse
  1371 Clague Road Westlake, OH 44145
  (between Detroit & Hilliard, just South of I-90 West at the Clague Road exit)
  440-331-0403
  www.clagueplayhouse.org

  Two more weekends to catch Nightmare, A British mystery by Norman Robbins involving suspicion, deceit and blackmail woven into a web of crime, and directed by Ron Newell.

  Remaining performance dates are September 27 - October 7, 2007.

  THE CAST
  Neil Donnelly
  Eric Fancher
  Elaine Feagler
  Zoe Harper
  Lynette Maistros
  Dennis Runkle
  Jenifer Warren
  Stage Manager: Joe O'Brien
  Props Run: Cheryl Bowman
  Lights/Sound: "Al" Archambault, Eloise Elikofer, Mary Kahelin

  Curtain time is 8:00 PM Thurs - Sat and 2:00 PM Sunday

  Tickets are Thursday: $12
  Friday - Sunday: $13
  $1 discount for seniors (60+) and students

  Tickets may be purchase by calling the Box Office at 440-331-0403 Wed - Sat 1-6PM. Visa/MasterCard accepted

  In our lobby gallery, watercolors by artist, J. Robert Goots of North Olmsted

  As always, Free Parking