[NEohioPAL] Fourth Wall Productions in Search of Theatre Spaces

Fourth Wall Productions fourthwallproductions at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 09:26:37 PDT 2007

Dear NeoPal list,

  Fourth Wall, Cleveland's newest nomadic Theatre company, is looking for spaces to house it's Second Season.

  If you have a space, that can be used for a theatrical performance, that will be open sometime between November-August, we would love to hear from you.

  Fourth Wall has performed on the Brooks Theatre stage at the Cleveland Play House for three of it's performances.  Also- Kalliope Stage in Cleveland Heights.  The Erie Building Lofts- Downtown, Cleveland.  And, The Pilgrim Congregational Church in Tremont.

  We're looking for spaces that can comfortably fit an audience over forty people.

  Please contact us at fourthwallproductions at yahoo.com

  Thank you for your time,
  Fourth Wall Productions