[NEohioPAL] Acting Teacher Taking On New Students

Adam Hoffman adamhoff at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 17:41:30 PDT 2007

Acting Teacher Available for Young Students

Are you interested in improving your acting skills? Do you need help preparing for college auditions? Does that Shakespeare piece need help? Call Adam Hoffman!

My students have been accepted to Baldwin-Wallace, Pointe Park, Michigan, Miami University, Kent State, Wright State, and many other musical theatre and theatre programs. I have also helped students enter Firestone High School, Miller South, and the Fairmount Performing Arts Camp.

Recently, my students have been seen in the Cain Park production of NINE, have represented Ohio in the International Thespian finals, and have been accepted into the Interlochen Academy.

My students have performed throughout the area at Porthouse, the Cleveland Playhouse, Ohio Shakespeare, Actors Summit, and Magical Theatre. They have also been featured on national tours, and even at Walt Disney World. I am committed to preparing my students to audition, and audition well.

Lessons are $18 a half hour at my home studio in nearby Stow. I am available to travel as well.
Feel free to call: 216-225-7353 or e-mail: adamhoff at hotmail.com.

Adam Hoffman is a graduate of Baldwin-Wallace College (BA Theatre) and Kent State University ( MFA Acting). He works as a professional actor for Magical Theatre Company and Ohio Shakespeare. Adam has coached and taught theatre classes for the last twelve years for Cain Park, Stagecrafters, Akron After School, Magical Theatre Company, Dobama, Kent State Universiy, Ohio Shakespeare, the Rainey Institute, Broadway School of music and Dance, and West Side Vocal Academy.