[NEohioPAL] Professional Programmer/Lighting Tech wanted

Jim Cherrington jimrc54 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 11:37:07 PDT 2007

RCS Corporation Cleveland, Ohio is looking for Lighting Technicians. We are a small but growing company that does big events year round. At present, we are in need of a Lighting Department Lead Technician and Lighting Department Technicians/Programmers. Experience with Avo desks and the Hog II is a must. Experience with HES instruments is a plus.

The successful candidates will meet the following minimum requirements:

-BA or BFA in Theatre Technology. A minimum of 3 years verifiable professional experience may be substituted.
-Possess excellent electrical trouble shooting skills.
-Own all necessary tools to successfully and professionally complete any assigned task.
-Possess excellent knowledge of all phases of the Entertainment Industry.
-Have excellent communication skills
-Possess excellent client relations skills.
-Have a clean driving record, be able to get on the company drivers insurance, and obtain a CDL drivers license within 90 days of employment.
-Be eligible and available to travel.
-Pass a pre-employment drug test.

If you feel you have what it takes to join our team either email your resume to jcherrington at rcscorp.cc with the word "RESUME" in the subject line or mail it to:

James R. Cherrington
Director of Lighting
RCS Corporation
3303 W. 65th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44102-5506

No phone calls will be accepted.

E/O/E

        Our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we
are responsible for who we become.