[NEohioPAL] Videographer Needed for Big Event

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Fri Sep 28 19:15:10 PDT 2007

                                            A T T E N T I O N

A group in Akron is looking for an experienced videographer to videotape a
very important event in the spring of 2008.  This event will last
approximately 5-6 hours on Friday evening, April 4th, 2008.   We are
willing to pay $100.00 for this assignment.  Only serious inquiries need
to reply.  Please email ekbole at sbcglobal.net and we will contact you
A.S.A.P.                                      Thank you for your interest,

Eric K.