[NEohioPAL] Great Refrigerator and Chain saw being sold Cheap...today!

Jamey Mixson memakefilm at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 10:26:04 PDT 2007

Friends, neighbors, and fella high tax payers!

  We're upgrading our kitchen. New appliances ALL around (LORD I'M BROKE). With that we are wanting, desiring, okay "my wife wants me to get RID of the old stuff".

  The Refrigerator is in promising condition. In saying that I mean that it has worked consistantly since the 80's. No scares, no rust, it has been home to many a 2 for $5 half gallon ice cream sale, left over turkey, cold beverages, pizza, lunch meat, fruits and vegatables, and whatever that mystery meat the teenager cooked us for dinner (we had Chipotle that night).

  Amana 18, full size, 65.5 inches high by 32 inches wide, 19 cubic feet...White!
  $125 or your best offer
  what better way to store beer, deer, or steer than in an oldie yet very well maintained ICE BOX refrigerator!

  Chain saw: gimme $25 it's yours. It's great small jobs, it's "ELECTRIC". Swear...I cut down a 40 foot tree with it. Sure I'm nuts but DO you know what tree trimming cost!

  Gimme a buzz or an email if you like. I'm on the Eastside in South Euclid

  Jamey
  216 258 4148

  READ MY NOVELS!
  www.myspace.com/1jamey